Friday 20 May 2011

Why do the Dice Gods hate me?


So I played my brother in law again, now he has a limited amount of eldar so I changed the points limit to 750. Guess what I lost again. Now don't get me wrong I'm not moaning about it, it really was a great game a real close match at times. My two terminator squads chewed through three of his five units. I even thought things were going my way when he fluffed most of his 'to hit' rolls in the shooting phases but it wasn't to be. Now a fellow club mate described me on a public forum as the unluckiest man alive, however I'm not sure if this is exactly true. Maybe there is some sort of divine being who watches over all the dice being rolled, but how do I appease him? Is he a loving God who reacts to dice being treated with love and kindness? Or his he a vengeful God who thrives on acts of violence? Should I carry out a ritual sacrifice before each game and slaughter a single D6. Hmmmm that would be an interesting conversation before each game.
Opponent: Why do you have that hammer?
Me: Oh I am going to carry out a sacrifice before we start.
Opponent: Really in that case I forfeit.
Me: Awesome I win.

Now perhaps that is the way forward. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









Location:Wetherspoons

No comments:

Post a Comment