Monday 24 January 2011

The Female of the Species

The female of the species, quite probably the single most deadly thing known to man. Take my wife for instance she isn't a gamer by any stretch of the imagination, even to the extent that she will quite happily ridicule my toy soldiers even to go as far as to suggest a strict regime of genocide against them, but recently she has found out that she likes Wings of War and it truly is scary to behold. When she takes control of that tiny little Bi-Plane it is like the Red Baron has risen from the dead. However the competitiveness I can deal with, it is the complete randomness I find hard to grasp, how can you think two steps ahead when your opponent doesn't even know what they are going to do. Aaaargh. Oh well I can forgive anything if it means I can get some more gaming in and perhaps it will lead to something bigger and better. Oh well as long as she doesn't ask for any female space marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment